* Strawberries rinse and cut off.
* Make sugar in a very small saucepan, stirring until dissolved, then cool a little. * Rinse basil leaves and place in a tall container.
* Add almond kernels and the sugar water (lauter sugar) and mash everything together.
* Add a good pinch of vitamin C and stir (this is how the basil leaves keep their color).
* Mix the sweet pesto with the strawberries, cover the baking dish and refrigerate for about two to three hours.
Tip: Panacotta or whipped cream is delicious with this.
Tip: Always use aromatic spices to refine your dishes!