1. halve an onion and fry it in a frying pan.
2. put in a saucepan with the coarsely chopped vegetables, the meat and 3 liters of water.
Simmer for about 2-3 hours in an open saucepan over low heat.
Remove the peel from the peppers, remove the seeds and cut them into fine cubes.
5. knead the flour with the water and the oil to a smooth dough and let it rest.
6. dice the remaining onion and fry it in a frying pan.
7. lift the meat out of the clear soup, cool a little.
8. together with the onion cubes, put it through a meat grinder with a fine perforated disc and mix it with marjoram, parsley and the egg. Add the paprika cubes. 9.
Season with nutmeg, salt and freshly ground pepper. 10.
10. roll out the strudel dough 2mm thinly on a floured tea towel.
On it, pull out the dough with floured back of the hand from the center almost transparent. Spread the meat filling evenly on it. 12.
Carefully roll up the filled strudel dough and place it on a buttered baking tray. Bake in a heated oven at 180 °C for about 40 minutes.
In the meantime, heat the clear soup poured through a sieve and cut the chives into rolls. Remove the tray from the oven.
Cut the strudel into slices three centimeters thick and place them in warmed soup plates.
Fill with clear soup and sprinkle with chives.